Investigating partners, potential tenants, minors and employees who are related by blood or marriage
Gruppo Investigativo PONZI SpA is a point of reference in Italy and beyond for the quality of its investigations in the field of Family Law, conducted with the utmost professionalism and in total confidentiality.
We carry out professional investigations on potential partners, spouses and ex-spouses, live-in partners, minors in the family unit, employees who are related by blood or marriage, possible tenants and other persons who, in general, risk jeopardising their relationship of trust and transparency with our customers.
In the case of potential new partners, whether met online or in everyday life, cutting-edge techniques and technologies allow us to ascertain their identity and double-check the information provided, thus allowing customers to clearly assess the profile of a person of interest.
In the domestic field,Gruppo Investigativo PONZI SpAcan ascertain the unfaithfulness of spouses precisely and discreetly, proving evidence of extra-marital relations, together with details and descriptions of the places frequented and the people involved.
Our investigators can also provide precise information on potential tenants. In this case, the owner of the property will have the certainty of knowing whether the potential tenant’s background meets the needs of honesty and punctuality that are necessarily required when renting real estate.
The following are some of the investigative services Gruppo Investigativo Ponzi SpA offers to private clients:
- Collection of evidence of marital infidelity: this does not merely include sentimental or sexual relations outside the marriage, but also relationships with third parties that can be defined as incompatible with the spouse’s priority position.
- Investigations for a fault-based separation: suggested when one spouse wishes to separate on the grounds that the end of the marriage was the other party’s responsibility.
- Determination or revision of maintenance allowance: to establish real sources of income and assets, including movable and immovable property, in order to fulfil the obligation of moral assistance.
- Premarital investigations: to verify the future spouse’s actual financial situation.
- Controlling minors: investigating minors belonging to the family unit in order to prevent and protect them from possible situations of danger by ascertaining habits, acquaintances, addictions and behaviour in general.
Specific investigations are also available with regard to child custody, stalking, reliability of domestic workers, carers and babysitters, controversial inheritance, debt collection and criminal investigations in general.
Contact a Ponzi advisor
Fill in the form completely: a Ponzi advisor will contact you as soon as possible.